On February 26, The Korea Herald released their exclusive interview with Yoo Yeon Seok at the press conference for his latest film " My Heart Puppy " which was held recently. On this occasion, the "Hospital Playlist" actor specifically said that money was not his priority in this project. Regarding the reason for taking on this project, Yoo Yeon Seok said, "I originally took the script for 'My Heart Puppy' because of the cute title. 

Then after I finished reading it, I had no choice (besides appearing in this film)." He continued, “At the time, I could have been interested in another mega scale project for my acting career, but I was attracted to the values ​​that 'My Heart Puppy' wanted to portray, especially after meeting director Jason Kim and learning about his sincerity for dogs. ."

Meanwhile, in another interview with The Korea Herald, director Jason Kim said that lead actors Yoo Yeon Seok and Cha Tae Hyun were willing to be paid less than they normally would to appear in the low-budget film "My Heart Puppy". In response to this, Yoo Yeon Seok also expressed, "To be honest, I forgot how much I was paid for this project. 

The pay is not the point of appearing in this film. Box office success is also not the purpose of this film's release." He also explained his priority in this film, "What I prioritize is what kind of attitude and thoughts I can bring to this project, as well as other actors and cameos who want to spread the message about respecting dogs and being responsible in raising dogs."

The film "My Heart Puppy" itself tells the story of Min Soo (Yoo Yeon Seok) and Jin Guk (Cha Tae Hyun) who go on a journey to find a new owner for Min Soo's pet Golden Retriever, Rooney, who he can no longer take care of because his fiancé suffers from allergies. 

Yoo Yeon Seok also explained the message he could take from his character in the film, "Min Soo, who has made the not-so-mature choice to decide to find a new owner for his dog, learns that Rooney is also part of the family that he never wants to let go." The film "My Heart Puppy" by director Jason Kim will premiere in local theaters on March 1. Stay tuned for the latest news from the film starring Yoo Yeon Seok and Cha Tae Hyun, OK?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post