Park Bo Gum is a South Korean actor who is known for his kind heart. As far as the public knows, there are many events that can prove this. Recently it was even revealed that the actor has a pure heart even since he was in school. Launching koreaboo on Wednesday January 8, 2023, a letter reportedly written by Park Bo Gum 's classmate during middle school was posted in an online community. 

In the letter, the author revealed that he was a victim of bullying by his classmates when he was in high school. The writer shared, "I was in the same class as you (Park Bo Gum) at Mok Dong Middle School. At that time, I was a class outcast and was openly bullied, but you were the only one I became friends with. I still remember that because I am very grateful."

The writer also revealed that even after transferring to high school, Park Bo Gum still greets him every time they pass each other. Therefore, he is very grateful to the actor Sa Hye Jun in the drama " Record of Youth " for his good attitude. He said, "I remember how in high school we crossed paths and you recognized me. I'm very grateful that you recognized someone like me. When you became an actor, I was very happy."

To end his letter to Park Bo Gum, the writer then revealed another good deed the actor had done for him, which was sharing an umbrella with him when it rained. The writer then left the message that he will always support Park Bo Gum, just like what the actor has done for him, "Just like how you are the only student who doesn't bully me, even if the whole world is against you, I will always be by your side."

His touching story quickly went viral and garnered mixed comments from netizens, "He left such a good impression and seems to have a good heart," "His personality is rocking," "He really has it all (good looks and kind heart). " Wow, Park Bo Gum's kindness story has touched us again, huh? Write your opinion in the comments column, OK!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post