Fanmeeting 2023 Lee Jae Wook Asia Tour Fan Meeting (First) in Jakarta was successfully held last Saturday February 25, 2023. The various actions and surprises presented by the drama star Extraordinary You were able to make the fans who were present laugh. The fanmeeting opened at 18.30 WIB. A song from Paul Kim entitled Everyday became a sweet opening at the beginning of the fanmeeting. 

When greeting fans for the first time, Lee Jae Wook was amazed by the enthusiasm of the fans. Even so, he looked dashing and charming in an all-white dress. "I'm really happy. Because meeting fans is the happiest time for me. I've been waiting a long time to meet you here. So from today onwards we are happy together," said Lee Jae Wook, which was then followed by various shouts from fans.

"Wait... wait, why are you all so good at Korean?" he continued with a surprised face. Of course, this opportunity was used by Lee Jae Wook to get to know Indonesian fans more deeply. When reading love letters from fans, Jae Wook was even more surprised and shocked after learning that one of his fans named Erika had won a scholarship at Yonsei University. That's because the figure of Lee Jae Wook inspired him. 

"So you entered Yonsei University? Even though I was just acting, you know. But what's certain is that it wasn't my fault, was it? Was it really my fault?" asked Jae Wook with a shocked expression. Initially, the 24-year-old actor could not believe it, because Yonsei University is known as a prestigious and expensive campus in Korea. 

But after listening to Erika's explanation, Lee Jae Wook finally believed he could inspire his fans. "This university is a university that is really hard to get into. I think you can do a lot of things. By being accepted at Yonsei University, you will be successful, I will support you, wow you are really cool!" flattered Lee Jae Wook to Erika.


As a thank you for the energy and enthusiasm received from Indonesian fans, Lee Jae Wook has prepared various special gifts. Starting from the clover leaves he made, to Polaroid photos. But the most interesting thing is that Lee Jae Wook gave his favorite hat. The fans who received the prizes were randomly drawn by the actor. "Yes, that's all I prepared myself, you know. But there is one more prize and this is truly extraordinary. 

Yes, this is my personal item. This hat is what I usually wear. Yes, I have prepared it," he explained while carrying a Supreme colored hat. black. During the 2.5 hour fanmeeting, fans were satisfied with Lee Jae Wook's adorable behavior. His little expressions and natural jokes that he often makes always make fans hysterical and laugh with joy. "You want to have children like me? 

I don't think so, because it's difficult," said Jae Wook while teasing fans. Not wanting to remain silent, the fans chimed in with their idol's words. They shouted asking Jae Hook to give more gifts to fans. "What do you want again? Do you want more gifts? What if I run out of money in Korea later? I understand that everyone is passionate about getting gifts," he continued. 

Before closing the fanmeeting with Hyukoh's Tomboy song, Lee Jae Wook took the time to approach the fans who were in the back. Jae Wook's presence was greeted with excitement and hysterics by fans. When on stage, he also promised to return to Indonesia. "Okay, it looks like I'll be back again. We have to leave feelings behind so we can meet again. If I go to Indonesia again, I promise I'll meet again. I love you," he said, looking happily around the room. 

"Be careful when you go home. If so, we'll meet again," concluded Lee Jae Wook. Even though he said goodbye, it wouldn't be Lee Jae Wook's name if he didn't give another surprise. When the fans were getting ready to leave The Kasablanka Hall, Kota Kasablanka, it turned out that Lee Jae Wook was already at the exit ready to take them home and say goodbye to all the fans from all ticket categories.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post