Since January 2023, BTS's Jimin has been rumored to be releasing his solo album in February. But on Saturday February 11, 2023 it was confirmed that his solo album would be released in March 2023. Launching from Sport Chosun, Sunday February 12, 2023 Jimin revealed the obstacles and difficulties he faced in working on his solo album. 

First , Jimin said, " I spent my time working on my personal album. Nothing special happened. " ," then he continued, " Actually I like to go and sightsee and shop. Recently, I bought short-sleeved shirts, long-sleeved shirts because I didn't have any clothes ." When asked to divulge his solo album, Jimin said, " It's not a grand and great album. 

It's the first album that I prepared myself, so it was a lot of pressure." As Jimin's first solo album, of course there are some differences from the preparation sequence. Usually the making is done with the members. As for being alone, regarding this Jimin responded, " So many different things. Because I'm alone, I think a lot, so it seems the results don't come out fast. 

When I talk about this and that with the members, I quickly organize it , " then he continued, " But when I was preparing for the first album, I thought, 'Can I release it this way?' I had a lot of thoughts and an editing process coming up. So I think there was a feeling that I came out later than the fans were waiting for.

"Finally, Jimin expressed his ambition to carry out solo activities, saying, " I will work hard on my future activities. Please look forward to it and I will try to live up to those expectations ." Meanwhile, after the release of the anthology album 'Proof' in June last year, Jimin who is a member of BTS is taking a break from group activities. 

Meanwhile, Jimin was recently featured in Big Bang's Taeyang's new song ' Vibe '. As soon as 'Vibe' was released, it started charting at the top of the biggest music platforms in Korea within an hour, and topped the iTunes charts in 60 countries, and its music video surpassed 50 million views. Jimin has also just been named Dior's global ambassador on January 16. 

With this, Jimin becomes the first Asian male to be appointed as Dior's global brand ambassador. Of course this is a very proud thing for Jimin. But it was Dior who got a lot of benefits. Because Dior hit an all-time high in shares after Jimin was announced as its newest brand ambassador. Dior has been in the stock market since 1992. This signifies that Dior hit an all-time high in 31 years.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post