Kyoungyoon is currently in the spotlight after his family was found to belong to a heretical church in South Korea, JMS. The cult came into the spotlight after being discussed in the documentary In the Name of God: A Holy Betrayal. Due to the furor over the documentary, a list of addresses allegedly affiliated with the JMS cult began circulating online. 

One of them is the cafe run by Kyungyoon's parents. After undergoing an interview with Dispatch, Kyoungyoon admitted to being a victim and being brainwashed by JMS. He admitted that he was born to parents who had followed the teachings of the church from the start. Now, Kyoungyoon has apologized to fans who were shocked and disappointed by his confession. 

He uploaded a written letter on the official DKZ fan site. "First of all, I sincerely apologize to the fans who were surprised and disappointed because of me. I should only bring good news to those who have watched over, loved, and supported me. But I caused them trouble because of my mistake," Kyungyoon opened in his letter. 

"Even though it's too late, I came to apologize. I didn't have the courage to come and look for you directly. I'm afraid, because you are people who have loved and supported me, so I continue to be doubted," he continued. Kyungyoon admitted that he was embarrassed because he had made fans come to his parents' cafe to provide support. 

He again apologized. "I'm too embarrassed to face the fans who have visited the cafe because of me. I'm also afraid that misunderstandings will continue to grow if I speak too rashly. I don't know how to start, and after continuing to worry about my guilt, I feel I can no longer put it off," Kyungyeon explained.

"I have disappointed many people by not being good at solving problems. The things I said in the past without thinking caused more and more people to misunderstand. I blame myself and underestimated this matter. I apologize for the many shortcomings and for everything my mistake. Finally, I'm sorry for making you disappointed, "he concluded.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post