NCT's Sungchan recently successfully surprised fans with his increasing height growth. Sungchan is known as one of the youngest members of NCT who has the highest height among the other members. How could it not be, the idol born in 2001 previously had a height of around 184.7 cm in 2021 when he took measurements in one of the variety show content with other NCT members. 

However, recently Sungchan said that his height had increased to 185.2 cm after he took a medical test. This news was delivered directly by Sungchan to fans via the Bubble message application , along with several photos he uploaded while taking a medical test. " I'm not sick. I just did a medical test since this morning. 

I find it difficult because I have to empty my stomach. However, there are no health problems. I'm a really healthy man," said Sungchan, as quoted from the Instagram account @nctzenarea on Monday March 13, 2023. He continued, " I grew taller too, so 185.2 cm. But my eyesight is not good, so I think I will need LASIK surgery one day ," he added. 

Apart from reporting on his health condition, Sungchan also assured fans that they will have a good rest when they return to the dormitory and enjoy good food. Do not forget that the idol also gives encouragement to fans to face their day happily. Responding to messages from Sungchan, the fans were actually made excited by his growing body which was getting taller. 

Because Sungchan will look more towering when compared to other NCT members. " My God, Sungchan is getting bigger. Some of the youngest members of NCT can still grow tall in their 20s ," commented one fan. " Fix, Sungchan can't be next to other members who don't reach 180 in height, it will be very towering, " added other fans.

" Johnny was raced by Sungchan as the tallest member, " said another fan. " Looks like NCT will have to open a pole member unit after this ," wrote another fan. And there are many more comments from fans who are also surprised and excited about Sungchan NCT's height growth. What do you think?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post