NCT's Jeno recently graced the cover of the special edition of DAZED Korea magazine. Wearing an outfit from the luxury brand Ferragamo, Jeno looks more mature and masculine for this photoshoot. On this occasion, he also conducted an interview session, and shared many things. Starting from being busy as a member of NCT to his early interest in the world of fashion. 

Having been a child model and starring in a number of commercials before he debuted as a K-Pop idol, Jeno is no stranger to the world of fashion and models. The idol who was born in 2000 admitted that he became interested in the world of fashion since he was little. "Even since I was little, I like to dress up, so I pay enough attention to my appearance. 

I'm very interested in fashion, but I'm still a little embarrassed to say it," said Jeno, as quoted from the Instagram account @nct_indonesia on Saturday March 11, 2023. He continued, "However, when I'm alone, I often look at myself thinking that I look pretty good too, hehehe." The singer of the song 'Hello Future' revealed about the changes he experienced. 

Almost seven years of debut as a K-Pop idol makes Jeno think that he has a lot of changes in attitude which he calls maturity. However, he also shared something that has never changed since his debut until now, namely the job he has now. "The job I have now is still as fun as it was since the first time I did it. I really enjoy doing this job, that has never changed," Jeno explained. 

Back to discussing fashion issues, Jeno also shared what kind of clothing style he likes. He shared, "Usually I will wear a hoodie like the one I'm wearing now. It's comfortable. However, there are times when I want to dress up and show my style," said Jeno. "I usually choose dandy style, because I like styles that are simple, look comfortable, and calm. 

There are several types of clothes that I like and buy with my money," he added. Lastly, Jeno responds that a person's style of dress often reflects his attitude. The idol admits that he agrees with this term. However, he also does not deny that even though he has a simple fashion style, Jeno often makes surprise appearances that make his charm unexpected.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post