South Korean actor, Yoo Ah In, who is currently being investigated for drug abuse , finally uploaded a letter of apology to all parties via his personal Instagram account. Quoting from Koreaboo on Tuesday March 28, 2023, Yoo Ah In finally uploaded a post on his social media account for the first time since he tested positive for drugs. 

Here is the contents of the apology letter from Yoo Ah In. "This is Yoo Ah. After participating in the investigation by the police, I did not give a statement of apology with all my heart. I would like to once again apologize to everyone who has supported me and gave me lots of love. Because of this unpleasant incident, I apologize ," wrote Yoo Ah In. 

The actor continued, "I also want to apologize to everyone who has worked with me through dramas, movies, commercials. I really feel sorry for not taking my responsibility seriously." "I also want to apologize to every coworker who feels hindered from achieving their dreams and goals. 

I apologize for causing harm to all of you. I will try to take full responsibility," he added. Yoo Ah In also emphasized that he felt ashamed of himself for wasting the support of those around him. "Even though many supported me and gave me love, I feel ashamed after realizing that I endangered myself as an actor. 

Through the mistakes I have made, I made many people feel uncomfortable. I apologize," said Yoo Ah In. He added, "When this incident was exposed and during a time of reflection, I realized that my mistake was unforgivable. The excuses I made for myself were wrong, and could not cover up my guilt." 

"I will wholeheartedly follow the ongoing investigation, and I will gracefully accept criticism and punishment from the authorities. Once again I apologize. I'm sorry," he concluded. Meanwhile, on March 27, 2023, Yoo Ah In returned to being a hot topic of discussion in the media because he was considered insincere in apologizing. That's why he again uploaded a sincere letter of apology.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post