EXO's Baekhyun made fans excited after this morning, March 28, 2023 he told me that he dreamed of waking up late while attending the EXO fan meeting in April. According to Naver, EXO will be holding a fan meeting on April 8-9, 2023, to coincide with their 11th anniversary. This is their first activity as a group after almost all of the members have returned from the military.

Baekhyun himself just finished his military service on February 2. Being absent from the entertainment world for 2 years due to being a social worker while in the army made Baekhyun miss his fans. He also admitted that he was really looking forward to the fanmeet titled "EXO CLOCK". "I dreamed I woke up late during the fanmeeting. 

I was really surprised. So I woke up excited. Euaaaaaaaa. I immediately got up in a hurry. You know I've been waiting a really long time for this fanmeet. When I woke up, the fanmeet was started," Baekhyun said as quoted via Instagram @exo.media Tuesday, March 28, 2023. He also reminded fans not to leave him. "You can't start (fanmeeting) without me. 

Understand?" added this 30-year-old idol while sending a photo when he just woke up. Seeing this, fans laughed at Baekhyun's funny behavior. "Oh my gosh, I had a dream," commented EXO-L while laughing. "He's really excited about getting together with EXO and meeting us," said another. "So I miss Baekhyun even more as an idol. Hurry up April please!" asked another fan. 

"He just woke up but his face is still clear," said another, who was actually looking at Baekhyun's waking face. KPop idols often wear makeup on various occasions. So that their faces without make-up often steal attention among netizens. Baekhyun is indeed known as an idol who is close and always greets his fans. Either via Twitter, messaging applications, or Instagram. 

Not infrequently, Baekhyun's stories make EXO-L (EXO fans) feel that there are no boundaries between fans and idols. Baekhyun is also often honest about how he feels, and notifies fans via Twitter, even when he is in the army. It's no wonder that his humility and friendliness have made him so loved by EXO-L around the world.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post