When Lee Hoe Taek's name appeared on the list of trainees who would compete on Boys Planet, the public was shocked. But unfortunately in the final episode, the owner of the stage name Hui failed to debut. A few days after the Boys Planet final, Hui finally returned to greet the fans. He uploaded a letter on Instagram, and expressed his gratitude to fans. 

In the letter, Hui also revealed the continuation of his future activities. He claimed to be active again as a member of the Pentagon. "Thank you for giving love and support throughout Boys Planet. It feels like every word you say becomes courage and strength for me, keeps me going no matter how tired," Hui opened.

"Because this is a challenge that I chose myself with a lot of worries, I feel like I try hard to focus every day in the hope that this will be the best choice after this challenge is over," he continued. Hui was also grateful for the support so that he could continue to fight until the final night. 

Although in the end, he had to settle for being in 13th position. "Now, not as a trainee Lee Hoe Taek, but as a Pentagon member and artist Hui, I will show a cooler and newer side," Hui promised. "You know there's a lot I haven't had the chance to show you, right? 'It's not over until it's over.' 

Until my last day as a singer, I want to return the love and happiness I've received until now. Please look forward to a gift from me. Thank you and I love you very much!" he concluded. Hui ended in 13th position and failed to debut as ZEROBASEONE , which consisted of 9 trainees. The plan, the group will debut in the near future.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post