2PM's Chansung announced the birth of his first daughter in the middle of 2022. The K-Pop idol and actor is now relaxed about his daughter but still doesn't want to reveal his face to the public. In an interview, Chansung expressed this matter. He divulged a little about the face of the princess who resembled him.

"He looks like me. I have no plans to show his face to the public until now," said Chansung, who is currently playing in the Korean drama True To Love with Yoo In Na. Living life as a father, singer, and actor also makes Chansung feel a lot of responsibility. But he hinted that his top priority right now is family.

Chansung also expressed that he couldn't wait to see his son enter school. Also wanted his son to know about his brilliant career in the entertainment industry. "There is a burden on my shoulders because I am now the head of the household. Everything I do has consequences. 

So now, there is a burden in every decision I make and I have accepted the situation that at this time I am not only living my own life," explained Chansung. "I hope when my daughter starts going to school, she will be proud to see me and comfortable. When she grows up, I hope she knows my life's journey," continued Chansung.

In the same interview, Chansung was also asked if there was a possibility that he and his daughter would appear on a father-daughter or family-themed TV show. For that one, Chansung felt the need to seek approval from the baby.

The ADTOY singer said, if his child wants to do it, he will also consider it. But he realized that once on TV and in front of the public, there would be no going back to where he was before, so all risks had to be handled responsibly. "Right now I have to be responsible for my daughter," concluded Chansung.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post