The happy news was delivered by actor Yoon Bak. He announced his marriage to his girlfriend, model Kim Su Bin. This news was delivered directly by Yoon Bak through his Instagram account. He announced his wedding plans to be held this fall.

"The reason I wrote this letter carefully is because I promised to spend the rest of my life with someone I love this fall. I wrote this letter to convey this news to all of you," Yoon Bak opened. "When we were together, he gave me a lot of love and trust, as well as the happiness and stability we felt for each other. 

So, we decided to get married," he continued. Yoon Bak also asked for the blessing of fans about his decision to marry his lover. He promised that in the future he would continue to work as an actor even though he was already married. "We will be very grateful if you will bless our future happily. 

So, we can also build a happy family. I also promise to continue to impress you as actors in the future," Yoon Bak said. "The weather has been changeable lately, so I hope you all will take care of your health. I hope you are always happy and only live a good life," he concluded.

Shortly after the announcement was made by Yoon Bak, Kim Su Bin's agency, YG KPLUS, released an official statement. The two will marry in September 2023. "Kim Su Bin will marry Yoon Bak this September," said YG KPLUS. Congratulations to Yoon Bak and Kim Su Bin!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post