EXO's Kai cried while thanking fans before leaving for military service on a live broadcast. On Wednesday, May 3, 2023, SM Entertainment announced that Kai would be enlisting in the military on Thursday, May 11, 2023. The announcement of Kai EXO's military enlistment surprised fans. 

Because this announcement was made by the agency very suddenly when fans had anticipated EXO's comeback with full members, after Baekhyun was discharged from military service on February 5. The legendary group has also held a fan meeting to celebrate their eleventh anniversary. 

This was the initial plan for the EXO group to carry out activities as a group with full members after several years being left in the army alternately by its members. Before leaving fans for almost two years, EXO's main dancer discussed his departure before military service with fans on a live broadcast. 

Following the unexpected announcement, Kai went live and shared his feelings about his upcoming military service. The star said, "I will enter the military." Also in the broadcast, the owner's full name Kim Jongin shed tears when thanking fans for the support they have given him. 

During the almost one-hour live broadcast, the singer of hits 'Rover' emphasized that he was not disappointed to undergo military service because he had been preparing for it for a long time. “I have prepared so many things,” he said as quoted from Koreaboo, Thursday May 4, 2023. "Too bad. That's what disappoints. There's nothing I can do about this. 

I'm sad because I can't show what I've prepared, but I can show it after I come back,” he continued. Kai also shared that he had just found out about his military service and expressed his desire to meet his fans again before he had to leave for training. “It would be great if I could see your faces before I go. I think I will miss you guys very much. I already miss you now. 

Today is the first day I know about it too, so please be advised. I will smile from tomorrow onwards.” Fans said they were disappointed with the idol's sudden military announcement. They felt that the agency did not give Kai enough preparation time before leaving for military service. In addition, rumors saying that EXO will make a full team comeback at the end of this year have also been indirectly denied.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post