One of the GOT7 members, namely Jinyoung, will leave for military service today and take basic military training on Monday May 8, 2023. Before officially carrying out his mandatory military duties, Jinyoung shared his latest photo via his personal Instagram account as a farewell greeting. 

From the photo shared by Jinyoung through the Instagram account @jinyoung_0922jy , the idol appears to be showing off a soldier's haircut through the mirror selfie he uploaded. Even though he didn't show his overall haircut because he was wearing a hat, Jinyoung looked dashing with his new appearance. 

The fans immediately flooded the comment column for Jinyoung's post with words and enthusiasm full of support, so that the idol can carry out his mandatory military duties smoothly and return safely. " Cheer up, Jinyoung! Take good care of yourself and stay healthy until you come back later. 

I will always be waiting for you ," said one fan. " Stay healthy and also happy in carrying out your duties. I love you, Jinyoung ," added other fans. " We will always miss you, and keep waiting for you until you come back. Enthusiasm, Jinyoung ," said another fan. " I'm not ready to let you go, but I wish you the best. 

Come back healthy and safe ," wrote another fan. Previously, Jinyoung had also written a letter to fans on May 4, 2023 via a post on his Instagram account, regarding the news of his departure for military service. He shared, "Are you surprised to hear the news of my enlistment? 

Everyone is worried, but I am calmer and more confident now that I have met you." "I promise to always think of all of you. I will try to stay healthy, gain a lot of experience, and come back with a better person. I'm always grateful to you and I love you," concluded Jinyoung.

Meanwhile, BH Entertainment's agency asks for fans' understanding not to accompany Jinyoung to the military training center, in order to avoid crowds and inconvenience to other military trainees. Once again congratulations on duty to GOT7's Jinyoung. Hopefully back in good health. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post