Many are waiting for the latest release from G-Dragon in the music scene. It's been a long time since the BIGBANG member hasn't released his latest music work. Apparently he was very impatient for the moment of the release. This was stated by the man who is familiarly called GD in an interview with ELLE Korea. 

G-Dragon was asked about his new music release plans which he is still working on to this day. Previously, he had indeed hinted that last April he would release music. "It's been quite a while since I last promoted as a singer and now I'm working on an album feeling happy and excited!" he said quoted from ELLE Korea.

Added by G-Dragon, he still wants the album this time to be very emotional and close to him. So that all the feelings he will spill there. The owner of the real name Kwon Jiyong also emphasized how so far the music and lyrics he wrote have always represented his feelings from time to time. 

So naturally music is G-Dragon's way of being able to understand himself. "I think I can now tell what emotions I'm feeling after a song is done. I'm also looking forward to this album. Looking back, I've always tried to communicate through music and put my emotions into songs, none of that anymore and lyrics that doesn't come from personal experience. 

Music is the best way for me to understand myself," he continued. Recently, G-Dragon decided not to renew his contract with YG Entertainment. This then created a shock in the management body. A few days after the news was circulated, the company's shares began to experience a significant decline.

BIGBANG's fate is also now in question. Moreover, previously TOP reportedly replied to a fan's comment about BIGBANG's fate and he explained that he was no longer part of the group. TOP and Daesung are no longer under the management of YG Entertainment. Meanwhile, Taeyang officially moved to YG's subsidiary, The Black Label.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post