Having dazzling talent and visuals, One of the member of boy group NCT, namely, Haechan is not only admired by his fans. However, recently a producer and staff who have worked with him expressed their fascination with the good attitude and responsibility he has while working. 

Quoting from the Instagram account @nct_vibe on Monday July 24, 2023, a social media user shared experiences and stories from a music producer who had worked with Haechan. In the post, the producer claimed to be a fan of Haechan after seeing the idol's sincerity when working on music.

"I met with Haechan several times to work on music. I can really feel his sincerity towards music. The way he holds great responsibility for his skills is very commendable," said the producer. He added, "At first I wasn't his fan. However, after seeing these aspects of him, I started to like him as an artist. I also attended his concert recently."

The producer also admitted to working on the b-side track for NCT Dream's third full album 'ISTJ'. He said that Haechan had become cooler. He was grateful to meet Haechan and see the sincerity of the idol in music. The producer also praised Haechan's attitude even further. He said that the idol is someone who is very polite and kind. 

Until it made him wonder how someone could act like that. Have a valuable attitude, cheerful, and have a lot of kindness. "I am younger and sometimes when I work with other artists, I am ignored or belittled. However, Haechannie is not like that. Every time I share opinions and input, he will listen to me carefully," explained the producer. 

He continued, "He reflected on it, applied it to his next shoot, and also shared his own opinion. I'm very grateful for that." The producer again praised Haechan by saying that this was the first time he liked an artist, because of their personal side. He also called Haechan the perfect son and asked the fans to feel proud for having an idol like Haechan.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post