BTS' Jungkook first single managed to rank first on various music platforms, even the music video is still trending. He was grateful for the reaction of his fans. Besides that, Jungkook also expressed his gratitude to Han So Hee who has become the female lead in the music video for ' Seven '. 

Launching from Herald Pop, on Saturday July 15, 2023 Jungkook conducted a live broadcast entitled 'Seven days a week' through the global fandom application, Weverse. He conducted a live broadcast to coincide with the release of his song, which is the 14th. 

At first commenting on the music video for 'Seven', Jungkook said, " I think it's an emotional music video which is hard to see in music videos these days ." Jungkook watched the 'Seven' music video with ARMY and released a behind-the-scenes episode that had its own charm. 

Jungkook expressed his feelings while making the music video, " It felt awkward to show facial expressions while using lips, but I concentrated on doing it somehow. After doing it, I got used to it. " While watching the subway scene, Jungkook confessed, " When I was filming this scene, I remember my arms shaking because my hands were so strong . " Then he added, " It was hard.

Now that I think about the music video, it was really hard. " In the music video, Jungkook also makes an unusual appearance in the water. He and Han So Hee were at the laundry to wash clothes, but after a while the location became flooded and filled with water. Jungkook explained, " The weather is a bit cold this time, but the water is warm, so there's no need to worry. 

" Jungkook also shared his feelings, " It's fun because it's my first time filming like this [in the water] ." Then Jungkook expressed his impressions of Han So Hee - the female lead in the music video, " Han So Hee helped me with the role of the female lead in the music video, and she helped me a lot."

Then Jungkook added, " At first, I honestly didn't know what to do with this, but he acted really well when the camera was on. " Not forgetting Jungkook expressed his gratitude to Han So Hee, " Thank you for helping me to be reliable and do well. Thank you, it looks like the results are good ," he said. 

Regarding his collaboration with Latto, Jungkook told a little that he actually thought about a rapper who fit the song. Then he tried to contact Latto and his request was immediately accepted. Jungkook said, " Thanks to him, I think both the music video and the song came out great ," expressing his gratitude to the two. 

Finally, Jungkook expressed his wish, " This is how 'Seven' comes out into the world and performs on stage and I hope it will be a stage with a song and music video that can meet everyone's expectations ." 'Seven' is a song that tells about someone who wants to be with their partner all the time. Even though the woman looks bored, she also can't hide her love. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post