MONSTA X's Joohoney will soon fulfill his mandatory military service! On July 11, 2023, he posted a handwritten letter on MONSTA X's fan cafe announcing that he would be enlisting on July 24. Joohoney wrote, "Because the time I spent with Monbebes [MONSTA X fans] and the MONSTA X members was so precious and happy for me.

I wanted to spend this time more fully with all of you, so I'm finally telling you it's just now. Monbebes, I will be enlisting in the military on July 24." “I don't know when is the right time to say this, so to be honest, I debated the timing a lot,” Joohoney continued, before talking about his recent fan concerts that took place on July 8 and 9 last weekend.

"Because there's less time left now than I anticipated, even as I write this, I'm very worried about how Monbebes will feel… but above all, I want Monbebes to smile and feel happy while watching me during our fan concerts, and I want seeing you all smile like that.

And I want to make you all feel that way too." He continued, "I won't be gone forever, so please don't worry about me, and please promise to look up at the sky every day and remember the things I say and think about Joohoney at least once a day!! Promise?…"

"After I return, I will show you more good things. As I said, I consider this moment as a comma for us. This is not a point, but only a temporary comma leading to what lies next." Finally in English he wrote, "I love you all day long, I always love you guys, so love yourself. I really thank you guys, for teaching me love. I love you, Monbebe."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post