In just a few days we will close July and welcome the arrival of August. Welcoming the arrival of the 8th month in 2023, one of the NCT members, namely Doyoung, promised special things to fans. Doyoung conveyed this to fans through messages on the Bubble application. 

In his message Doyoung promised fans to upload song covers every week to cheer them up. "It's me. I live every day diligently. It's the weekend, what are you doing? I have a promise I want to fulfill. Hehehe... once a week in August, even if it's a little bit I'll send a song cover," promised Doyoung, as quoted from the Instagram account @nct_vibe on Saturday July 29, 2023. 

The main vocalist of the NCT 127 boy group conveyed his goal of promising to send song covers every week in August because he wanted to practice singing while entertaining fans. "Just like the cover of the song 'Something's Wrong' before, that way I can also practice singing a little too. You can also hear me sing. 

To be honest, I want you to listen to me sing often," he added. The idol who was born in February 1996 also admitted that he prefers to send covers of songs that he brings via the Bubble application. Because according to him if he uploaded it on the YouTube channel it would be very boring. "However, the process of uploading covers to YouTube is very tedious. 

That's why, even though it's very innocent, I will record it myself and send it to you. This is my promise and the promise I made with you. So, I think I will definitely keep my promise," Doyoung said. Since this is a promise that Doyoung made with fans, the idol said he would work hard to keep his promise. 

"Anyway, I'll try to keep it. So, if there's a song you want to hear, please recommend it," concluded Doyoung. The fans are also looking forward to what song Doyoung will bring to fulfill his promise later. Wow, I can't wait to hear Doyoung's cover songs every week in August. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post