NCT's Mark succeeded in making NCTzens (NCT fans) excited after accidentally showing off his abs or stomach muscles in one of the dance practice content with NCT 127. Through the uploaded video on the NCT 127 YouTube channel on October 26, 2022, the members of NCT 127 were seen actively practicing learning the choreography for the song '2 Baddies'. 

In between the seriousness of the exercises and the members' laughter, NCTzen managed to catch unexpected moments that made them scream with joy. Mark who was sitting down resting after practice, subconsciously lifted the shirt he was wearing to wipe the sweat off his face. He accidentally showed his stomach muscles while doing this. 

Suddenly photos and videos of Mark showing off his abdominal muscles spread on social media and became a hot topic of conversation among fans . The reason is that so far the singer from Canada rarely indulges in his abs. Responding to this, Mark also excitedly gave a response to fans about him accidentally showing off these abs.

" Ah, and what you saw yesterday, it's not my abs. I'll show it if I really have abs. Yesterday was just a glitch on the screen , " said Mark via message on the Bubble application. Quoted from the Instagram account @nct_vibe on Friday October 28, 2022, Mark also discussed the Halloween costume that he will wear at the company party later. 

The singer of the song 'Child' admitted that fans might not like the costume she chose. " You know, I have some worries. Before that I would tell you. My Halloween costume this time, I don't think you will like it. Rather than your choice, I think my costume is more NCT's taste," said Mark. 

He continued, " If later you don't like my costume, just close your eyes for a day. I can't give away spoilers now, but okay. See you later. " Seeing Mark's clarification regarding his abs which were accidentally seen, it succeeded in making the fans laugh and exasperated with their idol's behavior. Moreover, Mark called it a screen error. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post