Launching from Koreaboo media on Sunday August 20, 2023, Recently, GOT7's Yugyeom discussed difficult times in his life, including his financial difficulties. GOT7 debuted in 2014, and are one of the many third-generation groups that have successfully spread K-Pop around the world. GOT7 is also an award-winning group and has done many world tours.

After leaving JYP Entertainment in 2021, Yugyeom was the first to announce joining his new agency and signing with the company AOMG. Coinciding with the promotional period for his newest single, Yugyeom recently attended and sat down with a YouTuber, Draw Andrew, to have a special conversation. 

In this conversation, Yugeyom opened up about the difficult times he had experienced. Yugyeom also started off by explaining that he is usually a very positive person who never believed he would fall into a slump but admits that he has moments of mental exhaustion.

“I consider myself to be a very positive person. I've always seen myself that way in the past, and I think so until recently. I thought I would never let any stress or obstacles get to my head. For the rest of my life too. I don't think I'll ever be swayed. But then, I fell into a slump too. I do have moments of mental exhaustion," Yugyeom said.

During the COVID-19 period, Yugyeom also revealed that he had the fewest individual schedules among the other members. Despite this, he is still the breadwinner for his family and says it's been a tough time for him financially as well. “I was active with GOT7 back then. 

And among all the members, I have the least number of individual promotions. I don't have a busy schedule or anything. But at home, I am still the breadwinner for my family. I think that's when it was a bit tough for me, financially. Especially since all the shows were also cancelled," said Yugyeom.

However, not wanting to stand idly by, Yugyeom was able to overcome these difficulties by focusing on music, filling his time with songwriting and choreography. The man who was born in 1997 also said that during his difficult times he worked harder and did anything. Not only that, he also contacted many of his friends at the dance academy and started choreography and rehearsals.

Yugyeom's openness about his difficult times and his finances has received public attention. Many of them couldn't believe what Yugyeom was going through with his status as a famous celebrity. However, not a few also praised Yugyeom's patience and strength in dealing with difficult times.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post