One member of the boy group ZEROBASEONE apologized in writing, regarding the choice of controversial words he used in his recent post. Quoted from Soompi on Saturday August 19, 2023, while communicating with fans online, Kim Gyu Vin received criticism regarding his choice of offensive words. 

The idol is known to use slang or language expressions that can be interpreted as something that demeans women, or related to online misogynist communities. Responding to this, Kim Gyu Vin personally apologized and clarified that he did not know clearly or the origin of the words he used.

The following is the contents of the apology letter from Kim Gyu Vin. "Hello, this is ZEROBASEONE's Kim Gyu Vin. I realized that recently when I was communicating with fans, I used expressions or words that I didn't know the origin or meaning clearly. I pondered this deeply," said Kim Gyu Vin. 

The idol went on to express his deepest apologies to fans as well as to others who may have felt offended or uncomfortable by his words. "I sincerely apologize to the many people who must have felt uncomfortable because of my unprofessional actions," said Kim Gyu Vin.

The idol who dropped out of the 'Boys Planet' talent search event also promised to try harder to prevent this incident from happening again in the future. "I will learn more and try to prevent this from happening again in the future," he added. Not to forget, he also returned to apologize for the second time to the fans and everyone who felt aggrieved because of the carelessness he did.

"Once again I apologize to the fans who have supported me and everyone who has felt the impact because of this incident," concluded Kim Gyu Vin. Hopefully, after this incident, Kim Gyu Vin will be more careful in the future when using terms that he didn't understand before.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post