One of the NCT member namely, Taeyong recently sat down with ELLE Korea magazine to conduct an interview session. On this occasion, the idol discussed many things about his recent activities, career and work, to the songs from his solo debut album which was released last June. 

Quoting from the video footage that was re-shared by the Instagram account @nctzenarea on Wednesday August 23, 2023, Taeyong was asked about the inspiration for the song titled ' 404 File Not Found '. The song is a b-side track song from his first mini album 'SHALALA'. In particular, Taeyong admitted that the song '404 File Not Found' was a song inspired by the difficult time he was going through. 

At that time, Taeyong revealed that he wanted to give up and leave his job as a K-Pop idol. "At that time, I seriously considered whether I should quit this job. This song is an honest expression of my feelings at that time," Taeyong explained. He continued, "Looking back at my struggles, if I quit, I would really regret it. I wouldn't be able to handle the regrets." 

The leader of the boy group NCT 127 also said that he wrote down his fears at that time in the song '404 File Not Found' and made it a time capsule that can cheer him up and give him strength for now. "That's why I used the phrase 'I'm afraid' in the song. This song became like a time capsule for me. I can explain it as a song of gratitude that can cheer me up," he added. 

Taeyong also added that fans shouldn't worry about him. Because everyone will definitely have a hard time at some point, depending on whether he will make it through that difficult time or not. Hearing Taeyong's confession that he wanted to stop being a K-Pop idol, fans flocked to send him encouragement and support. 

At the same time thanking the idol for never giving up on making his dreams come true. " The meaning of the song is really deep. I want to hug Taeyong ," said one fan. " Thank you because you never give up, Taeyong ," said other fans. " Love Taeyong a lot ," added other fans. " Taeyong, if someone is mean to you, just say it," said another fan. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post