On Tuesday September 12, 2023, Kim Nam Joon or better known as BTS' RM celebrates his 29th birthday. Being in his late 20s, he wrote a long message about himself, fans, and his gratitude for growing so far. He wrote this message on the fan platform Weverse. 

Reporting from Xport News, on Tuesday September 12, 2023, Kim Nam Joon started writing with an emotional sentence, " This is my last birthday in my 20s. " Then he expressed his feelings of gratitude by saying, " I don't know if it's because of the nature of my job, but birthdays always come with a bit of embarrassment. 

I thought it was an insignificant day, but I am very happy and blessed by many people. People- people sincerely congratulate me. ” Then he wrote, “ I often think that love is about giving someone a name. "According to him, the day he becomes Kim Nam Joon may only be one day out of 365 days. 

But for him at 29, birthdays are just days gone by. Then once again expressed his gratitude to the fans, “ Whatever works, it's all thanks to you. ” RM said, " I want to be a person who can be as honest as possible, but what can be beyond the intangible and tangible creatures like fans and singers? Can everything be tolerated under the benevolent ghost of love? "   

On his birthday this time, he also expressed how much support and love from fans meant, BTS' RM was able to become calmer and braver. He said, " I received a shower of sincere messages that I thought I would receive once in my life. I realized that the old me thought pessimism and futility were cool. " 

At the same time, he also said that he felt very grateful because he could freely express his honest feelings through music and vent them in various ways. In the future, he also promised to be more responsible and strengthen his determination to do the best in his current life.  

RM concluded by saying, " Thanks to all of you, I am truly alive. I want to live well. I just want to tell you that I love you every moment with the newest and best version of me ." He also added, " I may not be able to hug each other and each of you, but my heart is bigger than that. 

I love you no matter what I look like. I won't ask you to do it. But I will try as hard as I receive ," he promised. ARMYs around the world responded to his heartfelt message with congratulations. Please be happy for this warning message which is full of gratitude and touching the heart.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post