The Korean drama “ A Good Day to Be a Dog ” shares more stills of Cha Eun Woo and his transformation into a math teacher. Adapted from a popular webtoon, “A Good Day to Be a Dog” is a fantasy romantic drama that tells the story of a woman who is hit by a hereditary curse from her family, where she can turn into a dog when she kisses a man. 

This drama stars Park Gyu Young and Cha Eun Woo as the main characters. Park Gyu Young plays Han Hae Na, a woman who is cursed to turn into a dog when she kisses a man, while Cha Eun Woo plays Jin Seo Won, a handsome high school math teacher, but is afraid of dogs because of past trauma. 

Photo footage released via Instagram @mbcdrama_now shows the transformation of Cha Eun Woo into Jin Seo Won. With his neat style and appearance, he looks perfect as a teacher, especially the way he observes his students closely while crossing his arms and standing in front of the blackboard wearing glasses. 

Cha Eun Woo also revealed his reasons for starring in the drama "A Good Day to Be a Dog" and playing the role of Jin Seo Won. “Personally, I love dogs, and I think the character turning into a dog when kissed is interesting and exciting, so I chose this project. 

"In my opinion, this unique topic is the attraction of our drama," said Cha Eun Woo as quoted from Soompi on September 13, 2023. Regarding his role, Cha Eun Woo explained, “He is a character who appears cold on the outside due to his fear of dogs stemming from his childhood trauma, but he is a warm-hearted character.” 

He continued, “I love math, and my character's job is a math teacher in dramas, so I wanted to express it in a more fun and three-dimensional way.” Apart from that, Cha Eun Woo also displayed the elements he focused on when playing Jin Seo Won. 

"To capture exactly how Jin Seo Won transforms when he is with Hae Na, who has a character that is completely opposite to him, I think I talked to the director and scriptwriter for each scene to create them one by one," said Cha Eun Woo. The ASTRO member added, “I'm also cold on the outside and warm on the inside, and I think those elements are similar to Seo Won. 

The different aspect is that I like dogs, but Seo Won is afraid of them. ” Regarding keywords that describe his character, Cha Eun Woo chose “math”, “uncle”, and “Hae Na”. "Because Jin Seo Won is a character who is a math teacher, I don't think I could separate 'math' from him, and I chose 'uncle' and 'Hae Na' because he really appreciates his nieces Yul and Hae Na," he said. 

Finally, Cha Eun Woo concluded that the drama "A Good Day to Be a Dog" was an interesting project as written in the title. “A Good Day to Be a Dog” will premiere on October 11, 2023 at 21:00 local time and will air the first and second episodes consecutively in the first week. Keep waiting, OK!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post