Lia announced that she would be taking a short break from activities with ITZY. She is trying to recover from mental health problems. JYP Entertainment management issued an official statement regarding ITZY's Lia condition on Monday September 18, 2023. In the statement, it was explained that Lia had seen a doctor and was advised to rest for some time.

During this rest process, Lia's health condition will continue to be monitored. She also still has to go back and forth to the examination room to speed up the recovery process. "Lia recently consulted a doctor after experiencing acute anxiety due to her activities and was advised to rest and undergo treatment. 

After discussing with ITZY members, Lia will not participate in all of ITZY's schedules for some time to come and focus on recovery," said management. JYP Entertainment also added that the decision regarding Lia's further activities with ITZY will be made after seeing the artist's condition. Furthermore, they also apologized to fans for this sudden announcement. 

On the other hand, Lia directly informed MIDZY (the name for ITZY fans) about her health condition. Through a handwritten letter and uploaded to ITZY's official account, Lia tried to dispel fans' concerns. "MIDZY always worries more than anyone when I'm sick, so I'm also worried that you will be sad to hear this news. 

But at the same time, I also have to dare to say it because I know you understand me more than anyone, you will wait for me," wrote Lia . "It's been 6 years since I met the members and pursued the same dream. I was also able to get to this point because of them and MIDZY. 

It feels like we've been through a lot, and of course there are many happy things in between too. These memories are very valuable but I realized I wasn't taking care of myself because I was too focused on achieving my goals." "MIDZY are people I really appreciate and I want to give you love and happiness. 

But I think I have to take a break and love myself to be able to return your love," said Lia. Before this announcement was made, MIDZY had indeed voiced their concerns about Lia's condition, who looked tired at an appearance. Of course, now fans can be calmer because Lia can focus on the recovery process without thinking about work.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post