South Korean actress Jung So Min shared her thoughts on playing a character that is the complete opposite of her personality in the film “ 30 Days .” She expressed this in an interview at a cafe in Jongno-gu, Seoul on Tuesday September 26, 2023 ahead of the film's release.

"30 Days" is a comedy film that tells the story of a husband and wife who experience amnesia due to an unexpected accident when they are about to file for divorce. “People told me they enjoyed the film. "They said it was really fun and this was the funniest film they had ever watched," said Jung So Min as quoted from KBIZoom on Tuesday September 26, 2023.

In this film, Jung So Min plays a character named Hong Na Ra, a film producer with a strong personality who always speaks her mind and is firm. “This is the first time I have completely focused on comedy. I am never satisfied with my acting. I often visit fancafes related to the film, and I read the comments there. 

When I meet the team at press conferences or VIP previews, we share a lot of things," said Jung So Min. Recalling the offer to join “30 Days,” Jung So Min said, “I think it's important for a script to be easy to read. When I read the script for '30 Days,' I thought it was fun and fast-paced, and I thought, 'I could have fun with this'.”

Jung So Min admitted that Na Ra's character is very different from hers, stating, “I compared our MBTI. I think Na Ra is an ESTP. This is the opposite of my actual MBTI. We are very different.” Elaborating on the differences, he explained, “Na Ra has a fiery side. He is fiery and quick-tempered when expressing himself. 

I'm not good at that. However, it is refreshing because it is different from my usual self. Meanwhile, Jung So Min will star alongside Kang Ha Neul in the film "30 Days", where the actor will play her husband. This film will be released in cinemas on October 3, 2023. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post