The Korean drama “ A Good Day to Be a Dog ” has released new stills featuring Park Gyu Young , the main character in the drama. Adapted based on the webtoon of the same title, “A Good Day to Be a Dog” is a fantasy romantic drama about a woman who experiences a strange curse passed down from her family.

When kissing a man, the woman will turn into a dog at midnight for 6 hours. The next day, he returned to human form, but at night he turned back into a dog. The cycle can only stop if she kisses the same man again. In stills released via Instagram @mbcdrama_now, Park Gyu Young transforms into Han Hae Na, a woman who is cursed to become a dog every time she kisses a man. 

Park Gyu Young perfectly portrayed the character's positive and energetic personality through his bold gaze and bright smile. Park Gyu Young also revealed the biggest charm of the drama "A Good Day to Be a Dog", which is also the reason why he chose to star in the drama. 

“I found the character setting where a person turns into a dog when kissed to be interesting. "When I read the script, I was attracted by the cute setting and bright energy that made me feel happy," said Park Gyu Young as quoted by Soompi on September 20, 2023.

The actress added, “Regarding outer appearance, I paid attention to hairstyle, makeup, clothes, and more to synchronize as much as possible with the webtoon. To be harmonious in terms of appearance, I dyed my hair before filming. Since I have never shown short brown hair to viewers, I think viewers can enjoy my new style.”

Through totality in acting and appearance, viewers can look forward to the actions of Park Gyu Young who will compete with Cha Eun Woo in this drama. Meanwhile, the drama "A Good Day to Be a Dog" will air its first two episodes on October 11, 2023 at 21.00 local time and will be available on the Viki streaming platform. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post