EXO's Suho recently caught the attention of Korean drama lovers through his appearance in the drama "Behind Your Touch". He plays Kim Sun Woo, a mysterious part-time worker who is suspected of being a serial killer. In an interview quoted from KBIZoom on October 8, 2023, Suho talked about how he developed his dreams as an actor. 

So far, Suho is very famous as the leader of the boy group EXO under SM Entertainment. However, he has also accumulated acting experience ranging from cameo appearances to playing supporting roles and then leading roles. It has been 10 years since Suho debuted as an actor, and he is still pursuing acting activities with a sincere heart. 

“Many people saw my acting for the first time through this work (Behind Your Touch). Rather than wanting to gain recognition as an actor, it's better to see reactions like, 'Suho acts too'. "The fact that some people watched the drama without knowing that I was a member of EXO also made me feel satisfied with my performance," said Suho. 

Regarding his acting abilities, Suho apparently studied acting at the Korea National University of Arts (K'Arts) and has been preparing for his acting career from the start.  “While training under SM Entertainment as a trainee, I developed dreams of becoming a singer, and also dreamed of becoming an actor. 

When I first came to SM Entertainment, Super Junior members worked as singers, actors and entertainers. "SM Entertainment also supported my acting desires, so during my trainee period, I took acting, singing and dancing classes at the same time," said Suho. 

Suho also explained that he had an injury during his final year of high school, so he couldn't dance.  Since he wanted to learn more about acting, he applied to the Acting Department at K'Arts. “After making my debut as a singer, I also auditioned for acting. 

After acting in various works, I wanted to challenge my acting, so I did a musical. "I really want to become an actor while continuing EXO's activities," said Suho. Suho studied in Grades 9 and 10 at K'Arts and was very close to his peers, including actor Byun Yo Han. When acting, Suho does not consider himself an idol or member of EXO.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post