Recently, social media was filled with letters of apology from someone who claimed to have been a hater of BTS' V. On October 1, 2023, in a South Korean online forum, Nate Pann, an apology post was found entitled "I apologize to BTS' V" which immediately attracted public attention. 

Through this upload, a user who identified himself as " Kim Young from Busan" explained that HYBE was taking legal action against perpetrators who spread malicious comments about BTS' V. Kim decided to make a public apology after receiving advice from the detective investigating the case. 

The detective said Kim's apology would lighten his sentence even though the charges would still continue in court.  "I uploaded malicious comments, criticized V, and spread rumors about the idol. In 2022, a YouTuber uploaded a video mocking V BTS," wrote Kim. "I watched the video, and for some reason, I believe what was said was the truth," he continued. 

Kim also admitted that he was preparing for the civil service exam which would have a big impact in the future if the lawsuit continues in court. "I'm preparing to take the civil service exam soon. If I lose the lawsuit, then the lawsuit will be recorded. And I know that such a record will have an impact on me in the future," said Kim. 

"From what I know, HYBE has no interest in letting me off the hook. I feel helpless knowing that I don't stand a chance against them," he continued. Ending his apology, Kim said he would continue to send apologies to make up for all the malicious comments he had written to the singer of the song "Slow Dancing". 

"I felt terrible after finding out that nothing I thought I knew about him was true," Kim said. "It would be better to apologize to him in person, but I can't, so at least I want to announce it to the public. I will never leave malicious comments again. I will not spread rumors anymore," he concluded.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post