In a heartfelt gesture that touched the souls of ARMYs around the world, BTS' Jungkook, golden Maknae, wrote a touching letter to his fans on Golden, his debut solo album release. The letter is a sincere expression of gratitude and love, providing a glimpse into the artist's deep connection with his fans.

Golden, Jungkook's solo album, not only showcases his musical prowess but also reveals his vulnerability and sincere emotions. The album contains a special treat for fans – a heartfelt letter from Jungkook himself. Read the full letter: 

"Hello. This is Jungkook. My first solo album, Golden, is out in the world. To be honest, I didn't think I had a clear plan for it, but when my first single “Seven” was released, everything came true. 

Because is someone who is always on the move, I don't think about what's better, or what's worse, but when I started my solo promotions, I think everything became clear. (Even so, I still don't understand.) 

I can't say that the album is you see now is perfect, but I think it's the best result of my belief in myself. Even if there are parts that aren't perfect, instead of thinking “I could do better,” I just think this is the best I can do right now "This is how I will grow more. 

I will show you a better side of myself in the future." He went on to thank everyone involved in the album's release, saying, "I hope you consider this album as the beginning of Jungkook as a soloist. When I prepared this album, I received a lot of help. 

Thank you to those who spent time and his energy for me. I am truly grateful as a person, not just an artist. I still have many shortcomings. I know it myself. But I am sure. I will shine even more in the future, and I will be a singer who can repay them who have spent countless hours on me. 

Thank you again to everyone for trusting and following me. And ARMY, it took me a long time to make up my mind about myself. During this time, thank you so much for being a source of strength by my side. I don't will never forget it. 

I will become a more developed person from now on, and as a singer, I will work hard and develop so that I can show a more perfect side of myself. Thank you very much. Trust me. I will repay you.” Jungkook's letter, which is embedded in his solo album Golden, is an example of how far he has developed and developed as an artist. 

This shows the deep appreciation and love that BTS and all its members have for their fans. This emotional letter reaffirms the unbreakable bond between the group and ARMY, and is a beautiful reminder of the unique relationship that sets BTS apart in the world of K-pop.

As fans continue to support BTS, the group returns the favor with gestures of gratitude and love, making their journey together even more special. Jungkook's heartfelt words will surely remain etched in ARMY's hearts, a cherished memory of the artist-fan relationship that made him so great and his album so special.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post