Byeon Woo Seok's name became increasingly known after he succeeded in playing the character Ryu Sunjae in the drama Lovely Runner. This drama is currently very hyped, both in South Korea and abroad such as in Indonesia. 

Byeon Woo Seok also received many program offers and began to appear frequently in various media. On one occasion, Byeon Woo Seok talked about the closeness of his family. Quoted from an upload from the TikTok account @noonaviaa some time ago, Byeon Woo Seok said that his father often said sweet words to him.

"Yes, my family and I are very close, my father often says he loves me," said Byeon Woo Seok. The actor , who was born on October 31, 1991, also said that his father is a person who likes to show affection through physical contact. 

"He also often kisses my cheek or hugs me when we meet," said Byeon Woo Seok further. "Maybe it's difficult for you to understand my family," he said later. Hearing Byeon Woo Seok's statement, one of the event's MCs said that this actor was already 30 years old but still received kisses from his father.

"It's not like Wooseok is now in his 30s, getting a kiss from dad," said one of the MCs. Byeon Woo Seok responded that he wanted to receive love from his parents for the rest of his life. "I want to receive it for the rest of my life. For my parents, an expression of love like that is with a kiss. 

I want to receive it until the end," he said later. Kim Hyeyeon's co-star in the drama Lovely Runner admitted that he couldn't do the same thing as saying 'I love you' to his brother. "Oh, I can't do it with my sister. Why can't I do it with my sister," he said, laughing and amazed. 

Fans who heard Byeon Woo Seok's confession were busy giving their responses in the comments column. They say that Byeon Woo Seok is a reflection of the results of the cypress family. " These are the types of pine families that many people hope for, " said a fan with the account name @M***.

" You can see from his attitude, he doesn't feel uncomfortable with skinship, he looks really kind and gentle ," said the owner of the @s*** account. " No wonder he doesn't hesitate to show his feelings to everyone because his family is warm ," commented the account owner @k***. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post