Byeon Woo Seok recently opened up about the bad treatment he received when he was not yet well known as an actor. In the program 'You Quiz on the Block' which aired on Wednesday May 22, 2024, Byeon Woo Seok admitted that after debuting in the tvN drama 'Dear My Friends', he thought he would do a good job. 

However, who would have thought that he would have to experience such an unpleasant experience. "I was eliminated during the script reading period," said Byeon Woo Seok as quoted by KBIZoom on Thursday May 23, 2024. He continued, “It was a series of traumas. 

There were times when I was cursed and my self-esteem hit rock bottom. Since I became a model, I love being photographed and filmed.  However, I also had camera anxiety because of that kind of environment." Apart from that, Byeon Woo Seok also often hears talk that he won't be able to become a famous actor within four to five years, so he is very worried about his career. 

“Every time I hear comments like that, I think about working harder to deal with them. I don't want to be discouraged. "It was my choice so I want to do it until the end," he added. Telling a heartbreaking story when he was still an unknown actor, Byeo Woo Seok once experienced an unexpected rejection.

"I went to the hair salon after reading the script to cut my hair for character adjustments," said Byeon Woo Seok. He continued, “However, when they cut off half of the hair, I received a call, and someone from the production team told me, ‘We're sorry but we can't work with you this time.' After the incident, Byeon Woo Seok admitted that he was so upset that his pride was hurt and he often cried.
 
However, he remained positive and did not give up halfway. "Because of that moment, I want to act better and become a person who can work harder," he said. He added, “The same situation may happen again. To prevent this from happening, I take on a variety of roles, from minor characters to characters with only 1-2 lines. 

I really do all kinds of projects. The peak was when I shot 10 projects a year. It was the most difficult time, but it made me stronger.” Now, Byeon Woo Seok's hard work has paid off. He received a lot of love from fans around the world thanks to his role as Ryu Sun Jae in the Korean drama 'Lovely Runner', making his popularity skyrocket.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post