Actress Kim Ah Young has been confirmed to join Ryu Kyung Soo in the new film entitled ' Hit Hit Hit '. This was announced by AIMC, Kim Ah Young's agency. “Kim Ah Young has been cast in the new film 'Hit Hit Hit'. 

"Filming will officially start in mid-May," said the agency as quoted by Soompi on Thursday May 23, 2024. Carrying the comedy genre, 'Hit Hit Hit' tells the story of the struggle of an aspiring hip-hop star whose work is stolen and tries to chase down the perpetrator, but experiences a series of unexpected events. 

Kim Ah Young will star opposite actor Ryu Kyung Soo, who was previously confirmed as the main character. She will play Mi Ae, a character who dreams of becoming an actress but has no acting talent at all. While working part-time at a seafood restaurant by the sea, she became involved with a hip-hop singer from Seoul. 

'Hit Hit Hit' will be Kim Ah Young's feature film debut so the actress is very excited every time she shoots. "I'm very excited and nervous because this is my first film, but on the other hand, I'm also curious about what happens on set," he said. 

He added, “No matter which set I go on, I often learn from watching my seniors and staff members, and I plan to learn a lot from the senior actors on this set as well. Furthermore, Kim Ah Young is also determined to provide the best results for this film, and will explore her character well. 

“I felt positive energy when I read the script for 'Hit Hit Hit.' "I will do my best to play Mi Ae well so that viewers can enjoy this film and also empathize with her," said Kim Ah Young. According to Kim Ah Young, the film 'Hit Hit Hit' is an entertaining film with strong character characterizations. 

Each character has their own dreams and they will penetrate the minds of the audience. Meanwhile, Kim Ah Young is known through the Coupang Play series 'SNL Korea' and previously debuted through the drama 'Welcome to Samdalri'. The audience can't wait for the chemistry that Kim Ah Young and Ryu Kyung Soo will provide. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post