The Korean drama ' Frankly Speaking ' is preparing to air its final episode tonight, Thursday June 6, 2024. Carrying the romantic comedy genre, 'Frankly Speaking' tells the story of a news anchor Song Ki Baek who is used to living according to the rules and often lies to protect his good name.

One day, Song Ki Baek was electrocuted and it affected the performance of the cells in his brain. He also experienced a strange condition, where his mouth spoke without control, so he often spoke honestly and bluntly. Towards the end of the drama , the actors expressed their impressions and gratitude to the audience.

1. Go Kyung Pyo


Playing the role of Song Ki Baek, Go Kyung Pyo was able to bring the comedy elements to life in 'Frankly Speaking' with his honest way of speaking. "I want to express my sincere thanks to everyone who watched and gave love to 'Frankly Speaking'," said Go Kyung Pyo as quoted by Soompi June 6, 2024. He added, “I hope you all have strong hearts and your lives will be full of joy, health, and happiness.”

2. Kang Han Na


Kang Han Na plays On Woo Joo, a hardworking variety show writer. After Song Ki Baek changed after an accident, he invited him to star in a variety show. “I'm happy because I think 'Frankly Speaking', where I poured my heart and soul into filming during the hottest season last year, was able to warm the hearts of viewers. I think it will still be a drama that makes me happy," said Kang Han Na.

3. Joo Jong Hyuk


Joo Jong Hyuk plays Kim Jeong Heon, a trot singer and star who is popular among middle-aged and elderly women and is nicknamed the 'dream son-in-law'. She is On Woo Joo's ex-boyfriend. “We're on the final episode of 'Frankly Speaking,' which is so funny and enjoyable. 

"You could say, this drama is filled with many new challenges for me, from singing and choreography to playing a sentimental character who misses an ex-girlfriend," said Joo Jong Hyuk. He added, "Therefore, I think it will remain in my memory as a drama that I will watch again in the future.”

Joo Jong Hyuk also expressed his gratitude by saying, “Thank you to the viewers who related to Jung Heon and said he was entertaining.” Meanwhile, the final episode of 'Frankly Speaking' will air on June 6, 2024 at 20.50 KST.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post