Presenter Robby Purba uploaded a video apologizing for the aftermath of his action which went viral with a video of a Plaza Indonesia security guard which went viral after being accused of torturing a guard dog. 

The mall security guard finally had to be removed from his job due to his video going viral. However, it was later discovered that the mall security guard had tried to save the kitten that was attacked by the dog. Because of this, Robby Purba received insults from netizens. 

The presenter's Instagram social media account did not even escape attacks from netizens who were disappointed with Robby Purba's attitude. After being continuously attacked by netizens on social media, Robby Purba finally apologized on Sunday June 9, 2024 via his Instagram account @robbypurba. 

"Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh, before I made this apology video, I gave space and freedom to all my friends, to be able to provide comments, input and criticism," said Robby Purba, quoted on Monday (10/06/2024) Robby Purba said that the apology video he made was without a script or coercion from any party. 

According to him, his motivation for making the apology video was because he regretted his actions. Robby Purba further explained that as an animal rescuer he does not condone all forms of violence against animals. The first response when he saw the video of the security guard torturing the dog was just a spontaneous reaction to ask for clarity regarding the video.

" Shock , surprise, and needing an explanation were my motivations when I initially reposted the video I watched that morning," he explained. Robby Purba never thought that his viral action could have such a big impact that the mall security guard was even thrown out of his job.

"I really didn't imagine the effect would be this big after the video went viral," he continued. Finally, the presenter again asked all parties to open the door to forgiveness for him. "Once again I hope that all parties who have felt aggrieved can open their hearts to accept this apology," he said.

As a form of his sense of responsibility, Robby Purba said that if the mall security guard who was fired needed his help, he would not hesitate to help him. "If you need anything, whatever it is, my heart, my hands, the doors of my house are open for you, sir. I apologize, sir," he concluded.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post