' Lovely Runner ' star Song Geon Hee recently revealed that he was at such a low point that he wanted to stop acting. Apart from Kim Hye Yoon and Byeon Woo Seok, the Korean drama 'Lovely Runner' also helped popularize the name Song Geon Hee, who stole attention with his charm as the character Kim Tae Seong. 

This character is liked by many viewers. Before starring in 'Lovely Runner', Song Geon Hee revealed that he experienced burnout after filming the drama 'Joseon Attorney: A Morality' in 2023. Previously, the actor had appeared in various projects since 2018.

"There was a time when I felt broken. It seemed like I was exhausted and caught up in a lot of thoughts. So, I intended to take a short break from acting. I had worked tirelessly for 4-5 years and thought that it was time to take a break," said Song Geon Hee as quoted from KpopStarz June 3, 2024.

However, this downturn disappeared after he was introduced to Kim Tae Seong, a character in 'Lovely Runner'. Thanks to that, the actor changed his mind and wanted to continue acting. "Tae Seong's calm and flexible characteristics seem to influence me a lot in the real world," he said.

Furthermore, Song Geon Hee explained that when she met Kim Tae Seong, her heart changed. At the end of filming the rom-com drama, he realized that he had become a relaxed person. “Thoughts of going on hiatus faded. "Every time I play a different character, I also develop a little as Song Geon Hee," he said.

He added, "Among them (the characters he plays), Tae Seong gave me the opportunity to learn a lot." Song Geon Hee also said that if given the opportunity, he would like to continue working hard in the future. At the same time, he wants to spend his time well.

"If there is something I want to say to the viewers who have given me so much love, it is that thanks to all of you who love and support my friend Kim Tae Seong, I am gaining extraordinary momentum," said Song Geon Hee.

He continued, "I may not know who I will meet in future projects, but I will try to repay your support by embracing those characters once again." Meanwhile, 'Lovely Runner' is the most popular drama this year. This drama received a lot of praise for its well-written script, good directing, and the stars in it who have solid acting qualities.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post