TWICE's Nayeon officially makes a solo comeback! On June 14, 2024 at 13:00 KST, he released his second mini album titled 'NA' which features the title song 'ABCD'. During the press conference for her latest release, Nayeon expressed her feelings about the comeback by saying, “Actually, I felt very busy doing group activities and touring for two years.”

'NA' is a solo album released by Nayeon two years after her first solo album 'IM NAYEON' was released in June 2022. She revealed, "This is my first solo album in two years, so I'm excited and looking forward to it." Nayeon explained, “Because my previous album received so much love, I would be lying if I said I didn't feel pressured to see if this album would also receive a lot of love. I try to enjoy it as much as possible.”

Regarding the new album, Nayeon said, “In this album, I think this side is also a part of me, and I wanted to capture the coolest, strongest, and in some ways brave part in a cool way.” This album has a very different feel to Nayeon's first solo album. In particular, the title song 'ABCD' has a different feel from 'Pop!', allowing fans to see Nayeon's new charm.

Regarding this, Nayeon said, “Because I'm not just working as a solo singer, I want to make an album that will have an impact when it's released. If the last album is the album that the public thinks is the most TWICE Nayeon and the album that fits the image, I think it started from the desire to show a cool and mature side in this album."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post