K-pop idol and actor 2PM's Taecyeon and Japanese actor Isomura Hayato were introduced as the main characters in the drama Soulmate. Soulmate is a Japanese romantic drama that tells the story of a relationship between two men that lasts for 10 years.

So what kind of roles do 2PM's Taeyeon and Isomura Hayato play in the drama Soulmate? Check out the leaks through the review below! The drama Soulmate focuses on the relationship of two men who have known each other for 10 years, and is set in the cities of Berlin, Seoul, and Tokyo.

They are Hwang Yohan (2PM's Taecyeon) and Ryu (Isomura Hayato). It is said that Hwang Yohan is a guide who keeps wounds in his emotions but tries to ignore it. One day while in a foreign church, Hwang Yohan coincidentally saves the life of Ryu, a man who has decided to leave his life in Japan.

Who would have thought that this meeting would bring Hwang Yohan and Ryu closer to the point of learning the meaning of life and love. The plot of the drama Soulmate, directed by Hashizume Shunki, attracted 2PM's Taeyeon because she could show her transformation as an actor.

" I was really happy to be able to appear in the drama Soulmate because there are so many types of characters and genres that I haven't tried, I wanted to gradually expand my spectrum (as an actor) and find new sides of myself, and right at that time, I received the offer to star in Soulmate ," said 2PM's Taecyeon, as reported by Soompi, on June 28, 2024.

2PM's Taecyeon also prepared thoroughly to play his character as Hwang Yohan. He even went on a diet and trained in boxing to grow the figure of Hwang Yohan in himself. “While reading the script, I was drawn to the character of Hwang Johan, and even after I finished the script, Johan’s pain and struggles stayed with me for a long time, which is why I chose the project, ” said 2PM’s Taecyeon.

“ Even during filming, I continued the diet and boxing training that I started before filming; that’s how hard I worked to portray the character of Johan sincerely, so I hope viewers will also look forward to the drama, ” he continued. 2PM's Taecyeon and Isomura Hayato's action in the drama Soulmate is planned to air in 2025 via the Netflix streaming platform.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post