Min Kyung Hoon, vocalist of the band Buzz and known to many from the hit variety show 'Knowing Bros', is getting married! On July 10, 2024, Sports Kyunghyang reported that Min Kyung Hoon will be getting married to his girlfriend, who also works in broadcasting, this coming November 2024.

The pair reportedly grew close while working together on a program and began dating towards the end of last year. In response to the reports, Min Kyung Hoon's agency, INNEXTTREND, confirmed the news by saying, "It is true that Min Kyung Hoon is getting married."

Regarding the wedding date, they stated, "The details of the [wedding] schedule are still being decided. We ask for your warm congratulations as Min Kyung Hoon begins a new chapter with his future wife." Following the announcement, Min Kyung Hoon personally shared a message on Instagram, writing, "It's the rainy season, so it rains a lot. I hope you stay safe."

"It's hard to believe that more than 20 years have passed since I debuted at the age of 20. Thanks to all of you who have always supported me despite my shortcomings, I feel like I've grown a lot. I'm always grateful to you." He continued, "I have news that I want to share directly with fans. I will be getting married this coming November 2024."

"I have met someone special with whom I want to build a family and share the simple joys of everyday life, and we have decided to be each other's sanctuary." "We promise to support and love each other and live happily together. I hope you will look after us warmly and bless our new journey." "May you be healthy and happy throughout your days. Thank you," he concluded.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post