Actress Lee Yo Won recently opened up about her decision to get married at a young age and revealed that she has no regrets about her choice. The star of the drama 'The Great Queen Seondeok ' appeared on the latest episode of 'Gourmet Mukbang Trip', she enjoyed her personal life while enjoying food in Suwon.

On the show, Lee Yo Won reminisced about her marriage at the age of 23 to a businessman six years her senior in 2003. Even though she was at the peak of her career at that time, the actress admitted that she was satisfied and did not regret her decision at all.

"The timing is right. I had thoughts about the path I didn't take, but I didn't think too much about it. I aimed to enjoy my daily life," said Lee Yo Won as quoted by KdramaStars on July 8, 2024. Aside from marriage, Lee Yo Won also touched on her challenges and feelings after becoming a mother. She said that raising children is the most amazing job. 

"Being a mother, in my opinion, is the most extraordinary and demanding thing. Even though I am a mother, it is difficult to play the role of a mother," she said. Even though she married on her own decision, Lee Yo Won said that her husband felt uncomfortable with the public spotlight on their early marriage.

“My husband doesn’t like it when people ask me why I got married so early. Whenever we go to social events, people are always curious and ask about it. My husband just replies, ‘Please don’t talk about it, I don’t want to answer,’” Lee Yo Won added. Born in 1980, Lee Yo Won started her career as a model in a fashion magazine in 1998. 

She started to enter the world of acting through the film 'Scent of a Man'. Since then, Lee Yo Won has starred in a series of popular works, including '49 Days', 'Blue Love', 'The King's Doctor', 'Empire of Gold', 'Different Dreams', 'Avengers Social Club', 'Green Mother's Club', and many more.

As an actress, Lee Yo Won once had the desire to stay in the entertainment world for a long time. However, now she has lived a life that makes her happier, namely being a wife and mother. "I used to want to be an old actor that people could admire, but now, I find joy in giving my best every day and living in the moment," she said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post