One of the members of South Korean boy group, BTS's Suga has complied with the police summons for further investigation regarding the incident of riding an electric scooter while drunk some time ago. 

On Friday August 23, 2024 at approximately 7:46 p.m. KST, Suga (real name Min Yoongi), arrived at the Yongsan Police Station in Seoul after finishing his work as a social worker. On this day, Suga went to work as usual at the agency where he is assigned. 

Although the police had previously stated that they would not create a photo line for Suga, many reporters were already waiting for his arrival at the police station. When asked about his current mental state, he lowered his head and said, "I am very sorry. 

I truly regret the disappointment I have caused to many people." "I will sincerely participate in this investigation. I apologize again." He then entered the police station without answering any further questions.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post