Lee Dong Wook made a shocking confession about his love life. At the age of 42, Lee Dong Wook is no longer interested in dating. On Wednesday August 13, 2024, Lee Dong Wook appeared on the YouTube show Pinggyego hosted by the famous Korean MC, Yoo Jae Suk.

On that occasion, Lee Dong Wook admitted that he had encountered difficulties in his love life. He was too lazy to date. He had even forgotten how to initiate an approach with a woman. "I don't think I can date anymore. I'm so lazy. To date, you have to be friends with someone. I don't remember how to do it, it's been so long," said the star of Korean drama Goblin.

When asked about his desire to date, Lee Dong Wook did not deny it. At the same time, Lee Dong Wook feels too lazy to be in a romantic relationship with someone. "I do want to date, but I'm lazy," he said openly. Lee Dong Wook's confession immediately shocked netizens and fans. Not a few considered Lee Dong Wook realistic because they felt the same way. 

While others alluded to Lee Dong Wook's last relationship with Bae Suzy. Fans are also reminded of Lee Dong Wook's character in the film Single in Seoul, which aired last year. In which he played Young Ho, an influencer who is comfortable being single. During the promotion of the film Single in Seoul, Lee Dong Wook was also asked about his love life. 

He admitted that he is comfortable being single because his eating and sleeping schedules are not yet regular. Although he is reluctant to date, Lee Dong Wook has the desire to get married and have children. "I'm too comfortable being alone. I'm used to it." "They said all my love cells are dead. What should I do."

"In the past, if I had feelings for someone, I would approach them first, but now I'm distancing myself more and more. I wonder if things will work out," said Lee Dong Wook, as reported by iMBC. "Rather than having a romantic image of marriage, I always think about getting married. I also think it would be nice to have children," he concluded.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post