SHINee's Onew will soon make a comeback with his third mini album titled 'Flow' which will be officially released on September 3, 2024. Ahead of the release of the latest album, Onew promoted by appearing as a guest star on the latest episode of KBS 2 TV's music program 'The Seasons - Zico's Artist' which aired on August 16, 2024.

Quoting from Allkpop on Saturday August 17, 2024, on that occasion the leader of the SHINee group performed several songs. Including the song 'All Day', 'Stand By Me' SHINee's song, 'Farewell Taxi' by Kim Yeon Woo, and many more.

Also not to be missed is the appearance of a spoiler from the song on his latest album titled 'Hola!' which is also the main song for his solo fan-con event. Talking with Zico, Onew revealed many things including his lack of confidence or fear when performing in front of a live audience. 

Even though he has been a K-Pop idol for 16 years since his debut with SHINee in 2008. The 34-year-old idol said, "Until now, I still feel a lot of pressure when I have to perform in front of a live audience and sing like this. However, I started to change my perspective and decided that I should perform in front of people more and let them hear me sing. 

Now I perform with the mindset that even though my performance may not be the best, I will try to do my best." Meanwhile, in March this year, Onew officially parted ways with SM Entertainment, and signed with startup agency, GRIFFIN Entertainment for his solo activities.

Responding to this, Onew revealed the reasons why he chose to separate from the agency that had made his name big. "To be honest, because I was under a good agency for a long time, I felt too comfortable. So, I thought about challenging myself, and seeing what I could do," Onew explained. 

The singer of the song 'Dice' added, "It's been about 3-4 months since I separated from SM Entertainment, and did solo promotions by myself. However, my promotions with the group SHINee are still handled by SM Entertainment. So, it doesn't feel like I've really left SM Entertainment

It feels like having a permanent home and a temporary home." When asked about what changes he experienced while promoting as a solo artist under a new agency, Onew said he now has more creative freedom, and feels happy to be in charge of his own A&R duties.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post