Winter is known to have a distinctive melodious voice that is flawless. Not easily satisfied, this aespa member emphasizes the singer's duty to continue to hone their art and skills with regular practice. "I never miss vocal and dance lessons. 

I also schedule a lot of individual practice sessions," she said in an interview with Cosmopolitan Korea magazine. "Even if it stresses me out, if I realize that I'm lacking in any area, I tell myself that I can never be less than perfect, that I need to work on it until I make it perfect."

Winter added that the effort is made to give the best in every performance, "We go on stage every day, but for someone, it might be the only concert they ever go to, right?" "So I do my best on stage every time, like this is my last performance," said the singer of Supernova.

About her ambitions in the industry, Winter said, "I have a lot of ambitions, but I don't want to be someone who competes with others to beat them." "I prefer to compete against myself and see if I can go further. I want to continue to believe that ' I am better today than I was yesterday '."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post