Angelina Jolie seems to have everything that most women dream of. But her life is not that perfect. In addition to her failed marriage with actor Brad Pitt, her personal relationships with other people were also not so good. Even the star of the film 'Maleficent' admitted that she was often betrayed. 

In an interview with the Hollywood Reporter, Jolie said that she doesn't have many close friends. She said that her acting success had a negative impact on her social life. "I don't really have relationships like that. 

Maybe because I lost my parents (mother) when I was young. Maybe because of work. Maybe because I'm someone who's been betrayed a lot," she said. This mother of six said there are only a few people who are close to her emotionally. 

The rest are just acquaintances or co-workers. "I don't have the warm and close relationships I had hoped for. But I have a little, and a little is enough," added the 49-year-old actress. Jolie actually feels a stronger connection with her fans or people who watch her films. 

She likes to do something that can make other people happy, namely through film projects. "To walk into a room full of people you don't know, and have a lot in common very quickly because somehow I've been in their house on television or made their kids laugh or they know something personal, it's really fun," she concluded.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post