Angelina Jolie refuses to discuss her divorce from Brad Pitt in a new interview. Although it has been eight years since the couple nicknamed 'Brangelina' split, the topic of their divorce is still not something Jolie wants to talk about.

In a mid-August interview with The Hollywood Reporter at Jolie's Los Angeles home, the 49-year-old actress drew a clear and firm line when asked to talk about her controversial divorce from Pitt. "No," Jolie replied curtly when reporters asked if she would discuss the details of her divorce from Brad Pitt.

Jolie and Pitt married in 2014, but just two years later, Jolie filed for divorce. Their divorce proceedings are still ongoing. However, Jolie revealed that the main reason she remained in Los Angeles was because of the divorce.

"I grew up in this town. I'm here because I had to be here because of the divorce, but once my kids are 18, I'll be able to leave," Jolie said, referring to her six children with Pitt. Jolie and Pitt have six children together, Maddox (23), Pax (20), Zahara (19), Shiloh (18), and twins Knox and Vivienne who are now 16. 

In the interview, Jolie also stated that Los Angeles no longer feels the same to her as it used to. "I have a home here to raise my children, but this place feels like the humanity I find is different from what I experienced growing up," she said.

Once her children are grown and starting their own lives, Jolie plans to travel extensively and visit loved ones around the world. "I will be spending a lot of time in Cambodia. I will also be visiting my family members wherever they are in the world," said the actress who recently starred in a film titled Maria.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post