EXO’s Baekhyun revealed that he has given back nearly 50 million won (approximately $37,570) to his fans. A recent video titled “Genius idol BAEKHYUN’s first visit! (ft. Rendez-Vous Karaoke Live)” was released on the YouTube channel The K Star Next Door.

During the episode, host Jonathan introduced Baekhyun as a charming figure who captivates fans’ hearts. Baekhyun responded, “I enjoy interacting warmly with fans; it’s just part of my nature,” expressing his surprise at the description.

Jonathan then highlighted Baekhyun’s generous gifts to fans after his long-awaited comeback, which took place after three and a half years. He mentioned, “I heard he provided each fan with a pizza and even gave 50,000 won (around $38) for transportation costs.” 

He calculated the transportation expenses alone totaled about 46.5 million won (about $34,950), jokingly asking, “Isn’t the fee for appearing on music shows only about 100,000 won (approximately $75)?” Baekhyun shared, “I made T-money cards for fans,” adding, “It’s a bit of loss for me; my debts keep piling up.” Jonathan humorously remarked, “No wonder you only promote for a week.” 

Baekhyun replied, “Since it’s been so long since my last appearance, I wanted to show my appreciation. I prepared these transportation cards to make it feel like fans could come to see me for free.” He also addressed the issue of obsessive fans, saying, “I’ve had conversations with them and even chased some down. 

We’ve played a lot of cops and robbers. The constant phone calls drove me crazy. When I answered, they would say strange things, so I told them I hope you get a grip and wash your face before calling.” Baekhyun recounted a time when he had better security after moving out alone. 

“I thought it would be safe because the security was good, but they still managed to break through. One time, I caught someone who seemed suspicious, and it turned out they were with a group of friends coming out from the underground parking lot,” he shared, revealing the challenges he has faced with obsessive fans.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post