Rising young actor Choi Hyun Wook looks stunning in a photo shoot for ELLE Korea's digital edition, D Edition, released in July. His collaboration with fashion brand Onitsuka Tiger evokes a cheerful and energetic vibe, while also showcasing his mature side.

In an interview accompanying the photo shoot, Choi opened up about her life and career journey. "Lately, I've been taking some time to reflect on acting and stabilize myself," she said. "I feel like I've slowly grown through that process."

Choi also discussed his latest Netflix series, Notes from the Last Row. He mentioned a line from the script that stuck with him: "You can't understand a person by just looking at one side of them." Through his character Lee Kang, Choi gained a new perspective on how he views others.

He described Lee Kang as “someone who keeps his distance from the world to protect himself.” Choi added, “With every project, I get to step into other people’s lives. But this time, I felt like I was seeing people through Lee Kang’s eyes.” 

This gave him a chance to see the world from a perspective he’d never experienced before, and there was something very special and different about playing a character who observes the people around him.

Choi also praised her co-star, Choi Min Sik, who she acknowledged as a "very honorable" experience. he explained, "I learned a lot from him, not just about acting, but also about life. I'm grateful that he understood and accepted everything I brought to this role."

Reminiscing about his youth, Choi revealed that the emotion he feels most often now is calm. He feels happy when he can accomplish everything on his daily schedule and is comfortable with a regular routine. 

Looking back, he said that if he could speak to his teenage self, he would advise him to take his time, surround himself with good people, and believe that "many precious moments will still come in the future." ELLE D Edition is a digital magazine project created for web and social media audiences.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post