Jung Hae In expressed his affection for Jung So Min, who is his co-star in the tvN drama 'Love Next Door', and responded to their dating rumors. On September 11, 2024, the actor sat down for an interview for his new film 'Veteran 2', which will premiere on September 13, 2024.

'Veteran 2' is an action crime investigation drama about a serial killer who has caused a stir in the world as the youngest detective Park Sun Woo (Jung Hae-in) joins the violent crimes investigation unit of veteran detective Seo Do Cheol (Hwang Jung-min), who successfully catches the criminal until the end.

Unlike his intense acting in 'Veteran 2', Jung Hae I is currently showing a sweet romance with Jung So Min in the tvN drama 'Love Next Door'. Jung Hae In said, "It feels like it's been a long time since I did a project full of smiles. This is the first time since 2019 and 2020."

"I did this work after the series 'Snowdrop,' 'Connect,' and 'DP.' It's been a long time since I last laughed on set, and it feels good to see myself laughing on TV," he added. The actor continued, "The drama has reached its climax, so please look forward to the sweet scenes that viewers want in the future."

Jung Hae In also said, "So Min and I are only one year apart in age, and since we were childhood friends in the drama, I thought it would be awkward if we didn't become close while acting, so we met before we started filming and became close."

"Neither I nor he are extroverts, but when introverts get close, there's that aura. It's true that we became very comfortable, and now we have the aura of childhood friends." "In 'Love Next Door,' So Min had leadership and led me well on set, so I could trust and rely on her."

Jung Hae In said that there were reactions from drama fans that it would be fun if they dated in real life, but when asked if that was possible, he said, “Isn’t it because our chemistry is so good?” "Not only in the drama, but they said our chemistry looked good in the promotional videos and making-of videos." With a teasing smile, Jung Hae In said, "I won't comment on our actual relationship."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post